Monday 23 February 2015

Catch Up



It has been a pretty quiet week so far. After Paris, and Skiing and then Rome (and Dublin this weekend!) and some relaxation time was massively needed.

My weekend was spent getting up to date on Grey's Anatomy (heartbreaking), Walking Dead and marathons of Modern Family. I sorted stuff that needed to be sorted, hit the gym and rewarded myself with a lovely pub dinner on Sunday with the boyfriend.

Between weekends of no internet and going through a massively busy period at work, I had a looong list of posts on my bloglovin' feed to catch up on! Here are some of my favorite from the last (couple of) weeks.

Why Being 8 Was Great! - My childhood...and some adulthood
Voluminous Hair - Flat care, don't care (for it)
23 Photos All 20-Somethings Instagram - True dat
Pilates - I need to book that class
Be a Tourist in Your City - Yes. In London, Edinburgh and Newcastle
Life Changing Banana Bread - Because I always buy fruit and never eat it. I have four very ripe banana's sitting on my kitchen bench

1 comment:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?