Saturday 31 January 2015

Off Skiing !


See you in a week guys !

I am all packed and ready for a week skiing, my christmas present off my lovely boyfriend.

It will be our fourth year on the slopes. We always go to the same place, Villars in Switzerland, where my boyfriend learned to ski as a child. He has been at least once a year since he was about 4 years old - so is the perfect guide.

I'm not a great skier myself. I was never the sporty type and I am terrified of heights. Skiing is one of those things best learned young, when you are too young to be scared. But I give it a good go, each year I gain more and more confidence. Plus the scenery is breathtaking. 

Whilst I'm away, keep up to date with my happenings and see the slopes for yourself via my twitter and instagram accounts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! find out more about it on My Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I will definitely check out your blog

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?