Monday 12 January 2015

Four Legged Friends





Insanely cute. This video makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on a miserable Monday night.

When the mammy and daddy doggies come to help the little pups I swear it makes me tear up.

I would love a little furry friend - I don't have a very extensive pet history unfortunately.

My mam isn't particularly animal friendly, so despite mine and my brothers pleas, we only managed to wangle ourselves a rabbit and a few gerbils over the years. At university my flatmate adopted a massively floppy eared rabbit called Ruby who lived in her cage in our living room. After a trip to get her nails trimmed, we discovered that Ruby was actually a boy, and so we re-christened him Rupert. He was an expert at giving us frights in the middle of the night! We should have called him Houdini. His trick was escaping from his cage in the wee hours of the morning and running around the place, making us think we were being burgled on multiple occasions. And he was great at chewing through laptop cables and Iphone chargers. But we loved him.

One day, when I have a proper house, I will have an adorable four legged friend and I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Aww so cute!! I would love a little four legged friend in my life!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me toooooo. So much adorableness. Sigh. One day!

      Delete
  2. Aww, when we viewed our current house, the girls living in it at the time had a big floppy eared rabbit in the living room. I wish he came with the house!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss good old Rupert! He was so soft and lovely.

      Delete

What do you think?